Nano Schoon has a strong commitment to providing excellent service to all our customers and visitors of this Website, including respecting concerns about privacy. Nano Schoon will explicitly ask when we need information that personally identifies you or allows us to contact you (“personal information”). Generally, this information is requested when making reservations, when requesting a particular service. You agree to provide accurate and current information, and not to impersonate or misrepresent any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with anyone or anything. All the information (“personal information”) supplied by you voluntarily or mandatory will be recorded and processed regardless of the form or medium in which the information was supplied. If you are under 18 years of age (minor), we will require the consent of your parent/ guardian/ competent person before we will process the personal information of the minor, unless it is in the public interest. Services cannot be completed if you fail to provide accurate information.
The purposes for which Nano Schoon will use your personal information are as follows: To transact with you via SMS, WhatsApp, telephone, Facebook, Skype, Zoom, Twitter, postal address, website or email regarding reservations/bookings, to provide services/products to you; to inform you of new features, services, special offers and products (provided you have not declined to receiving such marketing material); to enable us to process, validate and verify reservations/bookings and requests for services or goods and for the purposes for which you specifically provided the information; to improve your experience on our website(if any). We will typically process the following information: Name(s), Surname, e-mail address, contact number(s), physical address.
Nano Schoon shall be entitled to disclose personal information if required to do so (a) to comply with applicable law or with legal process served on Nano Schoon; (b) to protect and defend the rights or property of Nano Schoon, and (c) for the purposes of distributing same to various employees and/or third parties who assist Nano Schoon in providing services to you and thus need to know your personal information in order to render proper and efficient service to you. We will ensure that all such employees and/or third-party service providers having access to your personal information are bound by appropriate and legally binding confidentiality and non-use obligations in relation to your personal information.
Whilst Nano Schoon is of intent to take reasonable measures to keep personal information about you confidential, it shall however not be liable for any loss or damage, howsoever arising, suffered as a result of the disclosure of such information.
Nano Schoon will:
- Treat your personal information as strictly confidential;
- Take appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure that your personal information is kept secure and is protected against unauthorised or unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction or damage, alteration, disclosure or access;
- Promptly notify you if we become aware of any unauthorized use, disclosure or processing of your personal information;
- Provide you with reasonable evidence of our compliance with our obligations under this policy on reasonable request; and
- Upon your request, promptly return or destroy any and all of your personal information in our possession or control.
We will not retain your personal information longer than the period for which it was originally needed, unless we are required by law to do so, or you consent to us retaining such information for a longer period.
You have the right at any time to:
- Rectify the Personal Information collected by us;
- Object to the processing of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- Request the return or destruction of Personal Information (subject to legislation);
- Lodge a complaint with the company.
All enquiries must be addressed to the Information Officer Ms Brittany Cook, who can be contacted via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via on (021) 300 5060.